Free Forum Promotion

Free Forum Promotion :: General :: General Talk :: What do you think about that? - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Gyles

pm

What do you think about that? (16th May 21 at 9:52am UTC)
Is it important to know economic news for profitable trading? What do you think about that?
Harry

pm

Re: What do you think about that? (16th May 21 at 10:10am UTC)
In my opinion, economic and forex news is so important for profitable trading. As a trader, the economic calendar is one of your best friends. So economy will be useful for you. Due to this website, you will stay informed with stock and currency trends and not only. I read these articles and it helps me to be more educated in trading. Moreover, FBS is a reputable trader and you can open a trading account here. I recommend you so much.
Nancy

pm

Re: What do you think about that? (18th May 21 at 10:26am UTC)
For anyone who prefers to work from home, there are plenty of resources for making money remotely. If you are a developer or IT professional, you can search for jobs in global companies here: https://www.remotely.jobs/categories/remote-software-development-jobs/
lizmcconel

pm

Re: What do you think about that? (7th Sep 21 at 8:39am UTC)
Absolutely agree, all remote works and outsourcing is the best way to get really good money with no risks. You just get International assignments and work from home. More about that you may read here https://wehireglobally.com/workpermit/. You don't need to look for an employer on your own. There are a lot of companies that do it for you.
 Printable View