Free Forum Promotion

Free Forum Promotion :: General :: Introduction :: After a pleasant summer - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
ylq

pm

After a pleasant summer (8th Jul 19 at 7:23am UTC)Quote Reply
After a pleasant summer vacation, we ushered in a new semester junior high school life. The six years of elementary school have taught us a lot of truths, and the junior high school life that we are about to face is more colorful and colorful Marlboro Red. Today, I started my own junior high school life journey Cheap Cigarettes. Maybe, there are many setbacks and tribulations in my journey, but the fruit of success is ahead. I will overcome difficulties and work hard. With such a belief, I came to the first class. The first lesson is mathematics, the mathematics teacher is very spirited Marlboro Gold, and a math class is very successful with the cooperation of our teachers and students. I think Han teacher is very fluent and I like her very much. The class teacher of our class is surnamed Wang Marlboro Lights. She is an English teacher. When the bell rang, Mr. Wang entered our class with great energy and began to take us in the wonderful English kingdom. Teacher Wang��s method of teaching is also different in my opinion, and she thinks things are very thoughtful. What surprised me was Teacher Yang. She gave us a language class. When she started class, she told us a lot of things and let us know a lot. And her lectures are also very unique, very attractive eyes and thoughts... I want to learn from Yang and learn her strengths so that I can improve. I went to a new school and I know many teachers and classmates. The teachers are very knowledgeable, we are very admired, and each has its own merits. The classmates were lively and cheerful, and they were good at talking. I suddenly met a lot of classmates. Although they are all new faces, I feel as if I am familiar. This campus is also very beautiful, giving people a feeling of deja vu. There are many statues of celebrities on the campus Newport 100S, and the fragrance of knowledge is everywhere. The sound of reading is loud and clear. In a word: I like everything here! I will use my sweat to pour every piece of land until See the fruits of your success.
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Cigarettes Online
 Reply Printable View