Free Forum Promotion

Free Forum Promotion :: General :: General Talk :: How is a girl different from a woman? - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
kanka

pm

How is a girl different from a woman? (21st May 19 at 11:32am UTC)
How is a girl different from a woman?

So, in order to avoid confusion, take just a female, and begin to think, when is this individual - a girl, and when - a woman?

There is some opinion that the girl wants ice cream, cinema, to fall in love, to kiss in entrances... A woman wants a man, a child and a home. IMHO, wrong. A woman can want that ice cream, movie, kissing in the hallways, fall in love and love at last. Girls, in turn, may also want a child home and a man, by the way, what girl does not want to meet her beloved man? Why{Confused} We all are different, all women and girls - are different. Well, simply, there are no identical. Skogie similar, Yes. And there are no identical, all are individual. And even an adult woman may well miss these kisses in the entrances, this youthful enthusiasm in the blood, the romance that once was at all...

There is also an opinion regarding the loss of virginity. It sounds something like this: "If a girl lost her virginity, then she became a woman" - or something like that. IMHO, wrong. It is no secret that some, so-called, "things" ("new generation", "present", "not the time", etc., etc.), and in the majority case, just because of the stupidity, naivete, and generally because of their personal views on life, a female to lose my virginity, and at thirteen and fourteen years old... So what? These fourteen-year-Old "fools" now call Women{Confused} To be honest, the language somehow does not turn...

I believe, that is worth to start thinking, and what it, this difference? Perhaps physical? Then who can tell me the exact age limit{Confused} Or maybe it's a psychological difference? Then the question arises: "Can a Woman, if desired, become a Girl?":)

IMHO, the difference is just the same, psychological. You could say, "a female Is a Female when she feels Female, and Vice versa." Or you can say:" A female is a Woman when she is looked at as a Woman." Um... And who as understands these definitions, at all? Who is this Woman? Who is this Girl? Trying to answer the question posed at the very beginning, before finding these differences, you need to understand who and how to understand these definitions. At first glance, the previous lines - confusion, and if you think more deeply?

For many men (can deny it, but you will not deceive yourself), the woman is a support. No, it is not any material values, it is a support - spiritual... Who as, nor espoused your woman, will support you in difficult situations? Who else would believe in you? Who like it, will want you only the best, even to the detriment of himself. Who better than she will love and educate you, your little man with her? She and only she Sold something... In my opinion, feel woman, one thing... But to be her is something else entirely. From windy girls, need grow psychologically/morally, until a real Women. This and the appearance of responsibility, it is a change of views on life, that other life values, and spiritual growth.

PS
"The less women we love, the more they love us" is wrong.
Love your women the way you would like to be loved, and love them more.
Girls want to grow up to women, and that, somehow, the "Pregnant girl", to put it mildly not sound, but to be called a woman, you need to grow.
kord

[Avatar]

pm

Re: How is a girl different from a woman? (23rd May 19 at 10:51am UTC)
You are absolutely right. After losing virginity can not be called a woman. A woman is a state of mind. This mistress, mother, friend - this is called a woman. And find the real woman the main task of any man. But men should also be men. And must comply with their woman.
Tyka

[Avatar]

pm

Re: How is a girl different from a woman? (23rd May 19 at 6:39pm UTC)
No matter how old a woman is after about 18, she begins to think about impending old age. At first, the warning signals can be ignored, but when she first hears the “woman” instead of the usual “girl”, she panickedly covers her head. So where is the thin line between a girl and a full-fledged woman https://www.dating.com/6-differences-between-a-girl-and-a-woman/ How to see her? After all, what is the difference between a girl and a woman? Boys attract girls. Men attract women. With the actual age of the person it has nothing to do. I speak of the level of maturity of the vision of being and the stages of life. In fact, some people, regardless of their age, will never mature. In addition, this does not mean that a woman will not have “girlish” or immature behavior or vice versa. This post applies to those who are mature enough. If you are a guy, then accept the fact that only girls will pay attention to you. However, if you are an independent man who knows his own worth, he has a strong moral core caring and has no idea what uncertainty is in such a case, you must build a relationship with a woman.
Zemma

[Avatar]

pm

Re: How is a girl different from a woman? (24th May 19 at 11:35am UTC)
Somehow the topic is incorrectly named. After all, all people are divided into men and women. And already a woman is of several kinds depending on the age: a girl is a girl and a grandmother. It is clear that the girl is still a very young woman who still has no life experience. And the woman has already experienced difficulties gained experience and can give advice herself.
kord

[Avatar]

pm

Re: How is a girl different from a woman? (16th Jul 19 at 1:08pm UTC)
Tyka. You can't just explain that a woman is a state of mind. What does it mean, mother, lover and so on. There are such creatures, they are both mistress and mother, but you feel little sympathy for her, because it is also a woman. So, that the notion of women can hardly be unambiguously to formulate.
Zolychka

[Avatar]

pm

Re: How is a girl different from a woman? (29th Aug 20 at 10:44am UTC)
Based on the results of surveys with very young people, it is understandable, but what else should we do, like girls in spirit, but it seems like already with two or three children, it is quite possible for women in their thirties? Here, personally, the appeal "woman" wildly enrages me. Fortunately, I don't hear so often. And I myself try not to apply. But it’s really strange that we don’t have such a simple neutral and understandable rule.
Adgard

[Avatar]

pm

Re: How is a girl different from a woman? (29th Aug 20 at 10:53am UTC)
Netizens, as always, fantasized based on well-established stereotypes - the woman turned out to be more experienced and courageous, and the girl was always worried about trifles and behaved timidly. It is bad when a woman does not take the appeal "woman" calmly. It is unclear with what it is rather connected with the imposed desire for youthful beauty. Young is most often beautiful due to the state of the body. But it is not at all necessary that a woman is ugly because of her age.
Tyka

[Avatar]

pm

Re: How is a girl different from a woman? (29th Aug 20 at 11:00am UTC)

No matter how old a woman is after about 18, she begins to think about impending old age. At first, the warning signals can be ignored, but when she first hears the “woman” instead of the usual “girl”, she panickedly covers her head. So where is the thin line between a girl and a full-fledged woman https://www.dating.com/6-differences-between-a-girl-and-a-woman/ How to see her? After all, what is the difference between a girl and a woman? Boys attract girls. Men attract women. With the actual age of the person it has nothing to do. I speak of the level of maturity of the vision of being and the stages of life. In fact, some people, regardless of their age, will never mature. In addition, this does not mean that a woman will not have “girlish” or immature behavior or vice versa. This post applies to those who are mature enough. If you are a guy, then accept the fact that only girls will pay attention to you. However, if you are an independent man who knows his own worth, he has a strong moral core caring and has no idea what uncertainty is in such a case, you must build a relationship with a woman.

It's a strange but incredibly common occurrence that women don't like being called women. The logic here is clearly not male I understand. Dictionaries for great advantage were written by men therefore, the fair sex was not asked for an opinion, and apparently in vain. Although it may be worth looking for the reason in yourself. The attempt to abstract from one's own "designation" probably has some reason.

Adgard

[Avatar]

pm

Re: How is a girl different from a woman? (29th Aug 20 at 11:03am UTC)
The point is that I had reason to call behavior male and female. Because it is very easy to separate them from each other in this situation. An incredible minority of men will be offended by the appeal "man". Quite a large proportion of women may not like the appeal "woman" Being partly a researcher, I thought a little and asked for the opinion of the female representatives themselves today.
Crow

pm

Re: How is a girl different from a woman? (20th Oct 20 at 8:29pm UTC)
Yes, there are so many differences between a girl and a woman, and of course, physiology is the last thing to talk about. A real woman can show herself mature in relationships, and in motherhood, and in the arrangement of home comfort, and in sex. For example, at 55, I really love mature women who can share rich sexual experiences and teach me a lot. Here on this portal https://date-granny.com/ there are beautiful grandmothers for dating and interesting relationships, and I really like to start such novels that fill me with youth and life.
kristinella

pm

Re: How is a girl different from a woman? (16th Nov 20 at 6:36pm UTC)
A girl gradually becomes a woman when she gives birth to a child. At this stage I'm a girl looking for dating. My profile is posted here romancecompass.com/dating/older-man-younger-woman/ . Honestly, I'm glad I didn't go wrong with the dating platform because I know that many others are dominated by scammers. And so wonderful guys write to me. With whom I am very interested to communicate.
 Printable View